I am a native English speaker. Have been all my life. And as far as learning a foreign language? I’ve tried to do that, and have failed miserably in my attempt. Despite this lack of multilingual skills, I’ve always found myself enjoying Latino entertainment.
The Latin entertainment options that you see on cable are some of the most unique and interesting programs that I have ever had the benefit of viewing. I could only imagine that my enjoyment would have been amplified even more if I was able to understand what I was watching.
For those that speak the Latin language, or if you just enjoy good television such as myself, Sling gives viewers an option to cut the cord with their streaming Sling Latin packages.
Stream Latino TV On Sling
Sign-up: Go to the Sling Latino website and click on the blue icon “Watch Now 7 Days Free” near the top of the screen. On the next screen, you will be asked to enter the same general information as you would for other online services, such as email, payment, and choosing your streaming package.
Once you get through this process you will be able to start streaming your favorite Latin TV shows, which you can do without being charged for 7 days.
Latino Packages And Pricing
Price/Packages: Sling Latino gives you the option of choosing three potential channel packages when you sign up:
- The “Best of Spanish TV” package is the cheapest option available at $10 a month and gives you exactly what it promises: the best selection of channels available that are exclusive to the Spanish language
- For $20 a month you can get “Sling Orange”, which includes most of the channels from the previous packages as well as a mix of English-language channels with Latin dubbing or subtitles
- Finally, for $25 a month, you can get the “Sling Blue” package, which combines the best of the previous two offers and mixes in some sports and movie channels for good measure.
- Price Range: $10-25/month (Without Extras)
In addition to the above package, Sling Latino also offers channels that are region-exclusive for Latino viewers. This includes TV channels that you may only get in the country of Mexico (such as TeleMail), South America (such as Caracol International) and Spain (with channels like MIS Films).
Sling Latino Television Add-On Packages
Extras: With Sling Latino’s Orange or Blue packages, you can get access to the following extras:
- Extra Sports: Adds many American sports channels and events to your Sling Service, including American Football, Hockey, and Baseball
- Comedy Extra: Add comedy channels such as Comedy Central to your lineup of Sling channels
- Extra News: Provides additional news channels that carry breaking news from the United States and other nations across the globe
- Lifestyle Extra: Grants access to channels such as HGTV and Food Network
- Kids Extra: Gives you more kid-friendly channels to stream, which helps to keep your children out of your hair for awhile
- Hollywood Extra: Gives access to many film and entertainment channels on-demand
- Regionals: As talked about previously, the Regionals extra gives viewers streaming access to some of their favorite local channels
- HBO: Enjoy many of HBO’s exclusive TV series and films on-demand for $15 a month
- Cinemax: Many classic and newer films can be available for streaming for only $10 extra a month
- Starz: If you want some of the best movies and series available at the touch of a button, then you can get the Starz channel for an additional $9 a month
- Showtime: Films, boxing, and many more exclusives available through Showtime can be available to you for $10 a month
How To Stream Latino TV Online
Devices: You can stream the entertainment options available to you through Sling Latino on many internet capable devices, including Amazon Fire, Roku, Xbox One, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and Tablets, Chromecast, Apple TV, LG Devices, and many others.
What Spanish Channels Are Included?
With the Sling Latino streaming service, you will get access to the following selection of channels:
- Stay in the know with news channels such as CNN, BBC America, Foro TV, Local Now, and much more
- Lifestyle TV options for all walks of life such as Inti Networks, Pasiones, Telehit, and HGTV
- Sports channels to keep any sports-nut happy like beIN Sports and beIN Sports N, Uton, and Universo/NBC Sports
- General entertainment for all your weekly TV binge watching like Univision, Unimas, and Galavision
- Keep the kids happy with channels like Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Cartoon Network, and Disney
- Your favorite Latin films are available for streaming with channels like Cine Latino and Cine Sony Television
Sling Latino TV Features
- Watch television in your preferred language at anytime, anywhere
- Watch programming on multiple supported devices at the same time
- Get all the channels you love from your home country and abroad
- On-demand programs and films in multiple languages
- Simple, easy-to-use interface makes finding what you are looking for a cinch
- Option to view recent television up to 8 days from its air date (International Customers only)
- No contracts or Social Security number required
- Customer support available 24/7
With the many forms of the Latin language being some of the most widely-spoken in the world, you would expect to have a lot of options laid out for you in terms of online TV viewing. This is exactly what you get with Sling Latino, with more channels available to the Latin community for streaming online then you could get with even the best of cable TV packages, and for a much more affordable price.