Sling, the live streaming television phenomenon, has plenty of entertainment options for speakers of nearly any language. From Spanish to Urdu, Sling has channels available in almost every language you can think of even Cantonese!
Of all these language-options, few offer as many channels as that of Sling Cantonese. If cutting the cord is in your future and you speak the Cantonese language, then Sling is sure to give you a viewing experience that will keep you from ever looking back.
Stream Cantonese TV On Sling
Sign-Up: As simple as it gets, signing up for the Sling Cantonese streaming service is as simple as going to Sling’s website and clicking on the “Watch Now 7 Days Free” icon. After you do this, enter information such as email, password, payment, and channel package, and you will be able to start viewing Sling Cantonese, which you can cancel for free within 7 days.
As an added incentive to sign-up, should you commit to at least 2 months of service with one of the Jadeworld channel packages (which we’ll talk about later), you will be able to receive a free Roku Stick. This provides you with both the Cantonese channels you love and a way to watch them as well!
Cantonese TV Packages and Pricing
Prices/Packages: Sling Cantonese quite possibly has more channel packages available for streaming than any other language option provided by Sling, and they are as follows:
- Sling Orange ($20/Month): Gives you several English-language channels with Cantonese-language dubbing and subtitles
- Sling Blue ($25/Month): Brings you an alternate selection of popular English-language channels than the previous package, but keeps all the options for Cantonese
- Orange & Blue ($40/Month): Gives you all the best channels from both of the previous packages at a slightly discounted price than if you were to get both separately
- Cantonese Gem ($15/Month): While only providing viewers with six channels to stream, the channels are some of the best that are available in the Cantonese language, including Now TV and TVS
- Now ($15/Month) This package also gives you just a few channels, but it includes both Now TV channels as well as several bonus channels not available in the previous package
- Jadeworld ($30/Month) Want all of the best in Cantonese television? Then this is the package you will want to choose!
- Jadeworld + Now ($40/Month) Possibly one of the best packages available for Cantonese-language television streaming, this channel package contains both the Jadeworld and Now content, while also adding several extra sports, news, and entertainment channels
- Price Range: $15-40/Month (without extras)
Sling Cantonese Television Add-On Packages
Extras: Not only do you get a wide selection of channels with nearly any package above, but you also get more than your choice of potential extras with Sling Cantonese:
- Epix ($5/Month): Gives you all the original programming and movies available from Epix, Epix2, and Epix Hits
- HBO ($15/Month): Adds the movie and television juggernaut HBO to your Sling service, known allowing you to stream recent film releases and hit shows such as Game of Thrones
- Starz ($9/Month): If you want some of the best movies and series available at the touch of a button, then you can get the Starz channel added to your channel lineup
- Showtime ($10/Month): Add multiple Showtime channels to your Sling service, including Showtime 1, 2, Women, Extreme, and much more
- Cinemax ($10/Month): Lovers of all types of classic and modern film can add this channel to their service, bringing them a selection of both streaming and on-demand movies
- Cloud DVR ($5/Month): Miss your favorite show when it streamed? Then get this extra, which allows you to record and store 50 hours of Sling television!
- World Sports Extra ($10/Month): All your favorite sports from around the globe, from soccer to hockey and everything in between
How To Live Stream Cantonese TV Online
Devices/Ways to Watch: If you are looking for a way to watch Sling Cantonese, then chances are you are not going to have to look too far. Sling Cantonese is available for streaming on nearly every connected device, including iPhone and Android, iPad, Android Tablets, Amazon Fire, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Xbox One, and much more!
What Cantonese Channels Are Included?
Seeing as there are literally tons of channels in the Cantonese language that are provided by Sling, I will only be covering the best of the best here:
- Cantonese-language favorites, such as TVBS, CCTV, and Phoenix Hong Kong are available to stream all the best programming
- TVB Drama and TVB Pearl bring your streaming and on-demand movies and TV at the push of a button
- Keep in the know with news channels such as NDTV 24×7, News 18, Bloomberg, and Euro News
- Both English and Cantonese sporting events can be streamed online via ESPN, beIN Sports, Outside TV, and more
- View American-entertainment channels in Cantonese with Lifetime, A&E, IFC, TNT, and various other popular channels
Sling Cantonese TV Features
- Watch television in your preferred language at anytime, anywhere
- Watch programming on multiple supported devices at the same time
- Get all the channels you love from your home country and abroad
- On-demand programs and films in multiple languages
- Simple, easy-to-use interface makes finding what you are looking for a cinch
- Option to view recent television up to 8 days from its air date (International Customers only)
- No contracts or Social Security number required
- Customer support available 24/7
Out of all the streaming services that I have used in my lifetime (and trust me, there is a lot of them), the Sling service gives more than nearly all of them. The same is true and then some when it comes to Sling Cantonese, which gives viewers enough channels live and on-demand to leave cable tv in the dust forever!