Hello my cord-cutting friends! I have a little piece of news for you. It looks like Spectrum is releasing a streaming service and it will be called Spectrum TV Stream.
Spectrum TV is currently contacting customers to let them know about the new service via e-mail. As of now there is limited information about the new service, but I will divulge whatever info I have at the moment and update you whenever I get new details.
Spectrum TV Stream: The Details
Here’s what we know so far in regards to Spectrum TV Stream.
The service is $19.95 per month and currently they are offering the first month free of charge. Standard fees apply after the first 30 days.
What You Get
You are able to stream over 25 TV channels including local news and live sports. Additionally, customers get access to thousands of movies on demand for free. No cable box is required with Spectrum TV Stream, so there are zero equipment fees.
What Channels Are Included?
- The CW
- Spectrum News
- National Geographic Channel
- Food Network
- Animal Planet
- AND MORE
You get the options to add premium channels for an additional $15 per month. Premium channels include:
- The Movie Channel
You can watch anywhere with the Spectrum TV App. Whether you’re at home or away you can watch your favorite shows. The app is available on:
- Apple Devices running iOS 8.0 or higher.
- Kindle Fire models including Kindle Fir HDX, not including first-generation devices.
- Android Devices running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
- Roku Players excluding first-generation devices.
- Xbox One: All Xbox models are supported.
- Samsung Smart TVs: TV model years 2012 through the present are supported.
As more details emerge cutthecord.com will be sure to share them.