Black Friday is a little more than a week away and Amazon.com is offering early deals. Between now and Black Friday (11/24/2017) you can go to Amazon to get a little taste of deals on items ranging from toys, to fashion, and electronics. This is great news for a person looking to cut the cord since a part of cord cutting is getting your hands on the right devices to stream your favorite shows.
In addition to the deals that you can get between now and Black Friday, Amazon customers can expect to find deals throughout the duration of the Black Friday weekend. Sales start at midnight on Thanksgiving and go through Cyber Monday. Black Friday will feature more than 30 Deals of the Day as well as thousands of Lightning Deals. New deals will be offered every day throughout the season.
Black Friday: A Good Day To Cut The Cord
For the cord cutter this is a good thing. The main reason people choose to leave cable and cut the cord is to save money. A problem that people encounter is this: streaming content requires additional equipment. Initially, when you decide to walk the path of the cord-cutter you need to get the right equipment to fit your streaming needs. This could be a Smart TV, a Fire TV Stick, or any combination of devices. In the long run you can save money on expensive cable bills, but the initial cost can be a little high.
What Can You Get Deals On?
If you’re looking to ditch cable now’s the time. The holidays are usually the best time of year for huge discounts. If you go to Amazon.com there are reduced prices on:
A Smart TV makes it easy to use your favorite streaming services without a lot of extra boxes, consoles, cords, and remote controls.
- Premium brand 40-inch smart TV, only $279.99
- Sony 75-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,999.99
- Sony 70-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,199.99
- Samsung UN65MU8000 65-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV (2017 Model), only $1,297.99
- Sony 65-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,499.99
- Samsung UN55MU8000 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV (2017 Model), only $897.99
- Sony 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $999.99
Since it’s Amazon.com the sales and deals are going to be focused on Amazon products and services.
- Save $20 on Echo Dot, only $29.99 – the lowest price ever for Echo Dot
- Save $20 on All-New Echo, only $79.99
- Save $30 on Echo Plus, only $119.99
- Save $50 on Amazon Tap, only $79.99
- Add a smart plug to any Echo purchase for only $5 ($20 off)
- Save $20 on Amazon Cloud Cam, only $99.99
- Save $30 on Fire 7 Kids Edition, only $69.99 – and save an additional $10 when you buy two Fire 7 Kids Edition tablets, only $129.98
- Save $40 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $89.99 – and save an additional $10 when you buy two Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $169.98
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10, only $99.99 – the lowest price ever for the Fire HD 10
- Save $30 on Fire HD 8, only $49.99
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite, only $89.99
- Save $30 on Kindle, only $49.99
- Save $30 on Kindle for Kids Bundle, only $69.99
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, only $24.99
Shop Using Alexa
People who voice shop using Alexa will be able to take advantage of Black Friday deals several hours before they are available to people who visit the website on their computer, tablet, or phone. Starting on Wednesday, November 22 at 5pm (Pacific Time). If you change your mind, any product purchased through voice shopping can be returned for free. Customers must be Prime members with default payment and shipping information.